Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Sixth Standard


Hey guys I found laid in my mailbox this wonderful pic dating way back to 1996. I was in sixth standard. This picture is contributed to me by Dhiren – the last known person still in contact. Here in the picture you shall find the two teachers which were amongst my fav's.

This blog page has contributions from Dhiren & Rinku. I at present remember few of the names of my ex-classmates. Some are in touch while rests aren't. But still cherish the lasting memory of school life.

Always left to right (starting from bottom of pic)



Priyanka Kela, Reenal Lahoti, -, -, Bhagyashri jaju, Karuna, Shweta rathi, Rinku Agarwal, Devashree, Pallavi, Ganga, Revati Udavant

Madhuri Tuplonde, -, -, -, Nivedita Rao, Shieeka, -, -, Tr. Mangala, Tr Simi, Jeenal Patel, Revati Puranik, Pradnya, -, Priyanka, -, Manju

-, -, -, Karunesh, Vinod, Nilesh Shirorkar, Sudeep, Milind, Rahul, Kalpesh, Ravi Grover, Sudeep, Deepankar, -, Nikhil Jaju, Dinesh Keswani, Dhiren Patra

Avinash, -, Ansley, Antariksh, Ritesh Boob, Aniket Nagle, Pranjal Roy, -, -, Rahul Patil, -, Nilesh, -, Kamlesh

Of these people I recently had a chance to meet Dhiren and Rinku.

This is the evidence for the same
Me and Dhiren (clicked by Rinku)



Me and Rinku (clicked by Dhiren). We are pointing to missing Dhiren.


No comments:

Post a Comment