Sunday, September 21, 2008

Things to come

In my next few blogs I shall be describing the people who have put an un-erasable mark on my life, my thinking and all the aspects of my life. I met all these people at variety of stages of my life. I met them when I had everything and was fully satisfied with the way the life was carrying me. And then I met a few when I was of the opinion to change the way of life. And yet some met me when I was a “Thinking Powerhouse - a psychologist” guiding people in their life and eventually getting highly influencing beyond the permissible limits. I had no intentions of influencing people’s lives, but I didn’t know what I was doing. It’s now when I analyse my behavior that I understand I had in some means influenced them and their decisions.

I feel I have done some mistakes. I feel that I was quite childish in the manner I behaved when I was a psychologist. I felt that I have grown up in the manner of thinking. But I still feel that I haven’t grown up. There is lots of childishness still left in me. I haven’t yet understood the worldly manners. I was the “frog in the well”, my whole world was confined within the very few people who were around me. I had made the circle of trust. I had made a very thick “Great Wall Of China” around me.

Now that I am getting of age, I feel that a maturity of thoughts of owning a family is still at large. I have a long way to go. Lets hope in around 2-3 years when I will finally get married. I wonder whether girls need to think this much or how do they cope with all the emotional and mental maturity expected in them at this age as mine. I am 24 and I require another 2-3 years for understanding life. Do the girls have this option? Do they acquire this maturity? Do they need? Of course they need. Idiot! Who does not need the maturity for living with a person who is known to the spouse just few months back and now they are living together and sleeping together? You have given a free ticket to a nearly stranger. The stranger is the person with whom you have to spend your life, your happiness and your sorrows. What all limits shall you pose to this stranger? Are you ready to become a responsible person? You have to become the person having the responsibility to handle another person.

But then there is another question of your life. “Why are you born?” “What’s the purpose of your life?” Looking at the life from a very top level it seems you go through these stages:
Study in the best school.
Study to get the best marks so that you can get into the best college.
Study to get the best marks so that you can get into the best graduation college.
Get the best marks to get the best company to work with
Get the best salary so that you become the best bachelor.
Get the best wife, so that you get the best kids.
And then pose the same steps to your kids.
---- The cycle continues.

I had put these questions to many people and none have given any satisfactory reply to these. I admit that I had started asking these questions right at the age of 10, but then what do you expect any parent to say? My parents said that I have to become a very big and successful person in life. That’s my destiny. Hah. I feel that’s the mouse race everyone is falling into. And it seems there is no option from it. But its just the feeling that there might be something, what it is, don’t know! Feel “The Matrix” like situation may be true. Maybe there is something higher than what it seems. Something more important, something more than just Life.

People who haven’t thought about these things may take it two ways:
Ohh! He has become mature.
Ohh! What a crap maturity. These things do not get along in this world.
So it means that there will be many people who can confuse. You will not know what you need to do or where you need to go.

Here comes in “The Spirituality” into existence. It’s the man’s answers to his own questions. He brings into existence the Gods. In all the religions there is someone or something which the human race must follow or accept. The meaning of your existence lies with your beliefs. You believe in something and live your life for that.

Your existence depends on your beliefs.
And beliefs is everything...




Regards,
http://antarikshv.blospot.com

1 comment:

  1. Nicely put.... shows the depth of thinking of the author! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete